Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 5

"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I may not remember. Involve me and I'll understand"
Native American Proverb

     Hi everybody... This week was short, but interesting. During this, I learnt many things about Diigo, and also about the British Council teaching webpage; two important websites, two useful online tools to learn and share information to develop our English skills.

     On Diigo, we learnt to open discussion forums to share different points of view and information about different topics. My discussion group is about learning English through music. I open this group because I'd like to know my classmates' opinions about how important music could be into the language learning process for them, and how to apply this in an effective way to reach good results during our teacher's life. 

      Moreover, we knew about the British Council teaching webpage (http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/) This site contains many useful activities for teachers to improve their classes, and to improve their knowledge also, by sharing information and tips with teachers from every part of the world who has an account into this, it's easy and free. 

      I think information exchange by using the Internet is the most powerful tool that we have nowadays, because we can learn about new methods and techniques to apply during our classes when we will be teachers. We are living in a globalized world, so we need to explore all the new thing we have now to be better teacher in the future.

        Well, That's all for me. As I said at the beginning, it was a short week. However, there are lots of things to learn forward. 


                                                                                                      See ya.
                                                                                                         VeroElis.
      
       

1 comment:

  1. Verónica,

    Your blog shows very good personal reflections and ideas to use technology in the EFL classroom. However, there are a few basic grammar mistakes and you are falling behind, this Saturday you should have the entry for week 7. Keep woring hard.

    ReplyDelete